Thursday, February 28, 2008

Joshua's First Week at Pre-school!!! :)


Well, we did it! We survived our first week of Mother's morning out. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I didn't cry on day 1 or 2 but I did a little this morning. I think I did today because instead of walking him in, the teacher walked him in and he gave me the puppy dog face. My heart just broke. :) awe.

Anyhoo , he did GREAT!!! I think he really likes it and since the teacher walked him in he did better! They told me it would be easier for him to leave me rather than me leave him, but that was harder for me. His teacher said he sang and danced and played with the children better today than yesterday so I know it will get even better next week.

I opened his bookbag when he got home and they sent home his little crafts and papers that he made this week. Wow. I love to see the stuff he made. It really touched my heart. :)
Well thank you all so much for the comments and suggestions. I appreciate it.

aaahhhh...... relief of another mission accomplished and it's only the beginning of good things to come.





Happy to be home. He litterally
ran in when we got there. I
think he was ready to watch
some tv.

No comments: