Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged by Lori Fuller!

Ok so I know I'm way late and all but here it goes, 6 interesting things about me:

1. All of my pots and pans must be stacked in order biggest to smallest. I like everything to be neat.

2. I like to peel the chocolate layer off of my ho ho cake and eat it first.

3. I always grocery shop at the publix on Shomberg rd. because I literally have that store memorized. I visualize the store and each aisle and make my list according. Weird I know but it makes shopping fast and easy and that's what I need when I have to take Joshee with me.

4. I like the smell of gasoline, like when my husband pumps gas for my car. lol. I know it's weird.

5. I'm scared of heights. I will not ride roller coasters, sky dive, or parasail. I sound boring but just not quite that brave.

6. I love taking naps, especially on Sundays after church. My hubby thinks they are a waste of time but I enjoy every min of it. Maybe I'm just a little lazy too.

Okay, I tag: Davina P., Holly Tye, and Sara Kolbi

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for playing along! I love roller coaster and can't stand the smell of gasoline! :)

Unknown said...

oh! just saw this! i'll get to is asap! :)