Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow! It's been too long.

Joshua and his cousins after busting the Pinata

ready to take a hit!!

CARS party!

My sister started her own business-Candy buffets for parties

Sweet Elegance by Design


His new Lightening McQueen Book bag




Yummy icing!

He loves to hide under the towel after bath



Joshua with nanny and Papi Chuck


Well here is a little of what we have been doing.


Joshua is still in the process of being potty trained-he goes when he wants to, not really consistent. We really need to just get rid of the diapers totally but I have been a little nervous about that. My goal is to work very hard and have him fully trained by July 1. We will see.


I am going on my first Missions trip on July 15. The Solid Rock youth group is going to El-Salvador! WOW. I am super excited but a little nervous too. I think right now the main thing I am nervous about is being away from Joshua for 9 days. I know it will be so awesome though. I can't wait to see what GOD has planned. Pray for me!!! ( and Greg and joshua) Greg is so awesome. He will be staying home and taking care of Joshua while I am gone.


Well here are a few recent pics. I can hardly believe how big Joshua is getting. He just turned 3 on Mother's Day. We had a CARS birthday party at the house and another family party out in the country at grandaddy's house.





















2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Thanks for the update! Ha! John said, "Look Dad, there's my ol' friend Joshua. Dad, you remember ol' Joshua?" Crazy! Hope all is well in the ol' hood.
Lori

Jenn said...

Awe, that is too funny. Claira is getting so big. Oh I met a girl that knows you ( did her hair the other day). I think her husband worked with your husband. Katie Stinar I think is her name. I think we got to talking about playgroups and where I live or something.