Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Boy Bed!!!

Well we finally did it. We took the crib down and put the toddler bed in.
I got this wild hair the other day to go buy some paint and redo Joshua's room.
We picked out this awesome blue color paint.
He is soooo into Thomas the train right now and hopefully will be in 3 years still. lol.
It looks sooooo cute. I can't wait to post the pics but I have to wait until my mom comes to see first.
He did soooooo good the first night in there.
He didn't even get up like we thought he would.
He slept in there all night :)
The only downfall to that is he got up earlier and just came right in our room.
Naps are now another story.
It is so hard to get him to lay down and stay in there in the middle of the day. :(

4 comments:

Jen said...

I don't even want to think about getting rid of cribs! They can't stay in them forever? :-)
Congrats on making the switch, that is great!

I am working up the nerve to cut my hair! What is the number to your place and the best time to make an appointment?

Jenn said...

706-604-8448 call anytime. Nobody answers the work number much so just call me.

Jenn said...

Oops

Ang said...

I remember those days oh so well! Now at three naps are a thing of the past unless of course she falls asleep in the car :o) We actually had to turn the doorknob around so we could lock it from the outside but she eventually figured out how to unlock it from the inside. Oh the joys of toddlers :o)