Monday, August 18, 2008

Simpatico's Grand Opening!!!

Hello everyone! I'm just letting you all know about the big Grand Opening of my new Salon!
On Fri Aug. 22 from 5-8pm we will be celebrating.
I will have a friend doing FREE mini facials, hand massages,
I will offer complementry shampoo's and discounted haircuts along with eyebrow waxing!
I will have another friend there giving away Gouret Cupboard gift baskets and will have samples to taste. Possibly a massage therapy girl.
I will be drwing names for $20 gift certificates and other prizes!!! It is located at 4015 Woodruff Rd. in Columbus, Ga.
It's near St. Francis Hopital. CAll the salon for more info: 706-507-1806. Can't wait to see you there!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I want to come!!!! I am debating if this will work or not (with the Triplets). I am also still debating on cutting my hair. Decisions, Decisions! :-)

Do I have to RSVP through PICP or can I just show up? Can I bring a friend (she has Triplets too!)?

Jenn said...

sure you can bring a friend! We are going to have a massouse!!! Sp. wrong I know. lol. Thanks

Lori said...

Hey Jenn,

Congrats on your salon!!!! Glad to see you are all doing well.

Love, Lori

Jenn said...

Thanks Lori!