Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brand New Hair salon!! Simpatico

Hey everyone. It's been a while since my last post but I think I need to update you on a few things. A friend of mine is opening a brand new hair salon in Columbus. It is called Simpatico-meaning, easy to get along with or compatible. So cute. It is located at 4015 Woodruff Rd. It's near St. Francis Hospital and is across the street from Horizon Diagnostics Dr. office. It is so nice, I can't wait to get everything in and decorated. It's a little house with 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 3 of us and we each have our own room which I love-privacy! Also WEndy, the owner, has a boutique room set up with purses and clothes.
I started on Tues and I absolutely love it!! I prayed really hard about this decision and really feel that God wants me to step out in Faith and trust him. I will only be working 2 days a week to begin with and every other Sat. (love the flexiblilty) Ican't wait to hear the advertising and get our new sign up! If you listen to Sonny 100 we are going to be giving away freebies!!! I know ya'll love that :) WEll I've got a highlight under the dryer so I better go but I'll update you with more info soon!! Come by and check it out though!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is awesome!! I'm so excited for you. Your going to do great!

Unknown said...

awesome! how exciting!