Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleeping Issues

Hi everyone. Today I'm am so sleepy. Joshua has been getting up 3-4 times a night for about 8 nights now. I Don't know what is wrong with him. He wakes up screaming "mama or dada" He immediately he goes back to sleep,but only if we rock him or lay on the couch holding him. When we pick him up sometimes he clings on so tight and gets almost stiff and won't let go. Nothing has changed in our routine. I don't know if he's having bad dreams or just wants attention. I hope this is just a phase and ends soon. Mommy and daddy are so tired. We'll try some lavender lotion tonight before bed. Any other sugg?

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Luke is doing the same thing right now. It's really just a phase. Just keep telling yourself that it's only temporary - it won't be this way forever. Andrew, our oldest, went through this when he was two - so I know that there is an end in sight! My only advice is to BE CONSISTENT!